More Social Links will be added soon.
I used to “take life far too seriously”.
I rarely ever smiled and I saw threats everywhere.
In the Spring of 2012, owing to profound insight, everything changed for me.
Suddenly, I could see that “Everything is Okay, and always has been“. Eventually, I realised that my experience could benefit others if they were open to it.
Back in 1992, when I was 24 years of age, I became a ‘spiritual seeker’, and a student of psychology.
Since 2012, I have discovered, more and more deeply, that the ‘search’ is one for Truth, not “spirituality”, and that, once glimpsed, a person would be changed beyond recognition.
My aim is to offer all that I have discovered to those who are most likely to benefit; those who are truly ready.
Transformation Facilitation is suitable for:
- Anyone who is ready to commit to seeing the Truth of their current situation.
- Individuals who find themselves dealing with ‘group dynamics’, whether in a corporate/business setting or otherwise.
- Individuals who experience problems coping with thoughts and/or emotions.
- People who have trouble connecting with others, whether through relationship insecurity or feelings of being “not good enough”.
- Anyone who finds difficulty in dealing with other people or certain individuals, (often those who are closest).
Struggling with a Twelve Step Programme
Self-Esteem and Confidence issues