October 23 @ 20:00 – 21:15 London/Belfast (BST)
This week we continue discussing The Principle of Thought and over the next few weeks the discussion will address the following questions:
• What is thought?
• Where does thought come from?
• What is the purpose of Thought?
• What power is there in Thought?
• What are the weaknesses in the power of Thought?
• Is there truly any choice in how we use Thought?
• Am I destined to always think as I always have?
• Why and how does thought create suffering?
• How is thought related to spirituality?
• Is it possible to control what we think?
As Thought is probably one of the most important aspects, (if not THE most important aspect), of the human experience, I foresee this subject running for quite a few weeks.
Although none of the chapters in the book are particularly long, the chapter on Thought is a little longer than the chapters on Mind and Consciousness.
Anyone can join in on this discussion series at any time without any trouble in catching up.